Seeking Board Certified/Board Eligible Plastic Surgeon to join solo plastic surgeon
- Join Dr. Aric Eckhardt with over 23 years experience in the Quad Cities (surgical and business mentorship available)
- Prime location in Moline, with opportunity to outreach in Iowa
- Loyal, experienced staff
- Beautiful clinic includes AAAASF-accredited O.R. and medical spa on site
- Build the practice you desire
- Minimal competition and large referral network/client base leads to ability to build a busy practice very quickly
- Partnership opportunity after 1 year, Earning potential well above national/regional averages.
Great professional opportunity for someone who wants to be self-employed and control his/her own destiny. Great personal fulfillment via a safe community to raise a family with excellent schools, little traffic and a low cost of living.
The Quad Cities (as the locals call it, is made up of 5 cities) is the largest metropolitan area on the Mississippi River between Minneapolis and St. Louis. It is three hours west of Chicago and one hour east of Iowa City (Home of the Big 10, University of Iowa Hawkeyes!). The community is fortunate to have excellent schools (in the Quad Cities and surrounding areas), the Niabi Zoo, museums, fine arts, a local festival scene, minor league baseball and hockey, and many other seasonal outdoor activities. The John Deere Classic, PGA Tour event, and the Bix 7 road race bring in people from all over the world every summer. If you are looking to get away, the Quad City Airport flies direct to over 10 cities through the US and it is only 20 minutes from most anywhere in the community!