Prediabetes Education Class
People diagnosed with prediabetes are at a higher risk for developing type 2 diabetes and cardiovascular disease. Participants at the prediabetes class will learn more about the risk for type 2 diabetes and ways to reverse it by developing healthy lifestyle habits.
Risk factors for prediabetes:
- High blood sugar: have you had two lasting sugar readings between 100-125 mg/dL?
- Weight: are you overweight?
- Age: are you 45 years or older?
- A1C: is your A1C between 5.7-6.4%?
- Exercise: do you not exercise regularly?
If you answered yes, please join us.
Jackson County Regional Health Center
Diabetes Education Center
Required, call (563)652-7716 or (563)652-4066 to register
$20.00 per person