GENESIS COVID-19 Community Vaccination Plan: April 14, 2021
It is everyone's turn now. Genesis is opening our vaccine clinic to both patients and non-patients residing in our region. Genesis is "in this together" to get our community vaccinated against COVID-19 and end the pandemic.
Genesis continues to encourage everyone eligible to get vaccinated - to protect their own health and the health of those who they are in contact with. Right now Genesis is giving the Pfizer vaccination. When you get your first dose, we schedule your second dose appointment.
New Online Vaccination Scheduling for 16+:
Select a time convenient for you.
MyGenesis Patient Portal
You can still also use the MyGenesis patient portal to self-schedule. Using the portal will be a shorter registration time when you visit the clinic for your vaccination. To access the portal you must have been to a Genesis provider, convenient care, emergency room or clinic at some point in your lifetime.
- To ensure your MyGenesis patient portal account is active, please visit here to login or sign up today.
- For step-by-step instructions on how to sign up for the portal, please visit here.
- For step-by-step instructions on how to schedule an appointment in the portal, please visit here.
16+ Eligible for Vaccinations
At this time, in both Iowa and Illinois, those 16 and up are able to get their COVID vaccinations set by the State Health Departments. IOWA | ILLINOIS.
Genesis COVID vaccination Clinics
- SCOTT COUNTY: 5250 Elmore Avenue, Davenport IA (FORMER Dick’s Sporting Goods Store)
- ROCK ISLAND COUNTY: Moline Healthplex at 3900 28th Ave. Drive, Moline, IL.
- MERCER COUNTY: Genesis Health Group, Aledo 1007 NW 3rd Street, Aledo, IL.
- CLINTON COUNTY: Genesis Health Group, DeWitt 1008 11th Street, DeWitt, IA.
Previous Vaccination Data
April 8, 2021
April 1, 2021
March 25, 2021
March 18, 2021
March 11, 2021
March 4, 2021
February 25, 2021
February 18, 2021
February 11, 2021
February 1, 2021
Get the latest information.