GENESIS COVID-19 Community Vaccination Plan
It is everyone's turn now. The Genesis Vaccination Clinic is open to patients and non-patients in our region. Genesis is "in this together" to get our community vaccinated against COVID-19 and end the pandemic.
It's easy to get vaccinated at our 5250 Elmore Avenue, Davenport IA (FORMER Dick's Sporting Goods Store)
Select a time convenient for you by clicking the yellow button above. Or, schedule an appointment by calling 563-421-4088. Walk-in hours are available on Tuesday and Thursday from 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
MyGenesis Patient Portal
You can still also use the MyGenesis patient portal to self-schedule. Using the portal will be a shorter registration time when you visit the clinic for your vaccination. To access the portal you must have been to a Genesis provider, convenient care, emergency room or clinic at some point in your lifetime.
- To ensure your MyGenesis patient portal account is active, please visit here to login or sign up today.
- For step-by-step instructions on how to sign up for the portal, please visit here.
- For step-by-step instructions on how to schedule an appointment in the portal, please visit here.
16+ Eligible for Vaccinations
At this time, in both Iowa and Illinois, those 16 and up are able to get their COVID vaccinations set by the State Health Departments. IOWA | ILLINOIS.
Genesis COVID vaccination Clinics
- SCOTT COUNTY: 5250 Elmore Avenue, Davenport IA (FORMER Dick’s Sporting Goods Store)
- ROCK ISLAND COUNTY: Moline Healthplex at 3900 28th Ave. Drive, Moline, IL.
- MERCER COUNTY: Genesis Health Group, Aledo 1007 NW 3rd Street, Aledo, IL.
- CLINTON COUNTY: Genesis Health Group, DeWitt 1008 11th Street, DeWitt, IA.
Previous Vaccination Data
April 15, 2021
April 8, 2021
April 1, 2021
March 25, 2021
March 18, 2021
March 11, 2021
March 4, 2021
February 25, 2021
February 18, 2021
February 11, 2021
February 1, 2021
Get the latest information.