Updated: May 25, 2022
Daily, 9 AM - 8 PM | Visitors must enter before 6 PM
- Nursing units will be responsible for monitoring the number of visitors
- The two visitors at a time, per patient - may alternate visitors out
- Exceptions can be made at the unit level based on the patients' clinical condition
- Pediatric patients are allowed two visitors
Visitor Guidelines Per Patient Care Area
- ED: One visitor (Exceptions for end of life and Pediatric patients)
- OPCC: Two visitors (must be over 14 years old)
- All other areas: Two visitors and must be over 14 years old (Exceptions for end of life and pediatric patients)
These temporary restrictions may be a disruption but are necessary toward our goal of safe patient care and healthy staff to provide that care.
In all situations, patient care comes first. If screening visitors delays care or service to a patient, the patient will take priority and visitors will be expected to wait. This may mean the patient is taken to their room first and the visitor waits to be screened before they are allowed to join the patient.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.