Updated: September 1, 2022
Daily, 9 AM - 8 PM | Visitors must enter before 6 PM
- Wear a mask at all times in the facility
- Be free of COVID-19 and related symptoms
- Be screened for COVID-19 upon entry
- Be at least 14 years of age
- Patients may have two visitors at a time, except in the Emergency Department where one visitor is allowed
- COVID-19 patients may not have visitors
These temporary restrictions may be a disruption but are necessary toward our goal of safe patient care and healthy staff to provide that care.
In all situations, patient care comes first. If screening visitors delays care or service to a patient, the patient will take priority and visitors will be expected to wait. This may mean the patient is taken to their room first and the visitor waits to be screened before they are allowed to join the patient.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.