Lindsey C. Bollaert, APN
Call for an Appointment
I am passionate about what I do because I am able to provide physical and mental healing to patients on a daily basis. I truly care about my patients and am passionate about making a positive difference in their lives.
Every person deserves to be treated with compassion, dignity and respect by a knowledgeable and compassionate provider. I have wanted to be in the medical field since childhood. Medicine has always fascinated me. In 2000, my father underwent brain surgery and I was overwhelmed by the compassion he received from both doctors and nurses alike. I knew from that day on that I needed to be a part of the health care team.
Sunday : Closed
Monday : 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Tuesday : 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Wednesday : 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Thursday : 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Friday : 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Saturday : Closed
- Year began practicing:
- Year joined staff:
Areas Of Interest
- Women's health
- Chronic disease management
I enjoy biking down by the river; hanging out with family and friends; football; babysitting my niece and nephews.
Education & Training
- University of Wisconsin, Bachelor of Arts
- Trinity of Nursing and Health Sciences, Associate of Science in Nursing
- University of Illinois-Chicago, Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- University of Illinois-Chicago, Master's in Family Nurse Practitioner
Awards & Certifications
Honors, Awards, etc.
- Rose Gebhart Memorial Award for Clinical Excellence, 2009
- Young Alumnus Award from Trinity College of Nursing and Health Sciences, 2016
- Graduated with 4.0 from University of Illinois-Chicago
- DAISY Award nominee in 2015 and 2016
- Emergency Nurses Association (ENA)