Lindsay Chick, APN
Call for an Appointment
Mental health affects every single facet of daily life and functioning. I am passionate about providing patients with a safe, secure, and comfortable environment to facilitate and support the patient's optimal level of functioning.
Health is not just the absence of illness or disease. It is the wellness of the entire human body to include physical, psychological, emotional, and social well-being. Increasing access to mental health services is what motivated me to pursue my career as a Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner.
Sunday : Closed
Monday : 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Tuesday : 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Wednesday : 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Thursday : 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Friday : 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Saturday : Closed
- Year began practicing:
- Year joined staff:
Areas Of Interest
- Mental illness
- Substance use disorders
In 2007, I began my behavioral health nursing career as an LPN with the Center for Alcohol and Drug Services. I enjoy spending my free time with my husband, children, and our two chihuahuas, Coco and Lola. We love watching our children's sporting events and coaching travel softball. Go Wicked Fastpitch!
Education & Training
- Walden University, Master of Science in Nursing- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
- Eastern Iowa Community College, Licensed Practical Nurse
- Eastern Iowa Community College, Associate Degree in Nursing
- Chamberlain University, Bachelor of Science in Nursing
Awards & Certifications
Honors, Awards, etc.
- 2016 President Honors with Chamberlain University
- American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC)