Mark A. Pithan, MD
Call for an Appointment
"I love what I do and sincerely want the best for my patients. Medicine is a profession that revolves around helping people, and I strive to do the absolute best for my patients."
I believe each patient is a unique individual and needs to be listened to. It is only by listening carefully to the patient's complaints that you can direct testing, formulate a diagnosis, and determine the best treatment. I also believe that not all conditions are best treated with western medical therapies. Alternative therapies often provide improved quality of life.
- Year began practicing:
- Sleep Disorders
Areas Of Interest
I enjoy all aspects of Neurology but am fellowship trained in sleep medicine and neuromuscular disorders/neuro electrophysiology.
Education & Training
- Bradley University, Physical Therapy
- Southern Illinois University School of Medicine
- University of Wisconsin-Madison
- University of Wisconsin-Madison, Neuromuscular Disorders/ Neuro Electrophysiology & UW Madsion Sleep Medicine
Awards & Certifications
- Sleep Medicine
- Clinical Neuro Physiology
American Academy Of Neurology American Academy of Sleep Medicine