Aswartha R. Pothula, MD, FACC
Call for an Appointment
- Cardiology (Heart)
- Interventional & Peripheral Cardiology
Dr. Pothula became a part of the Quad Cities community in 2001. He is licensed in Illinois and Iowa and is available for outpatient consultation and follow-up visits at the Moline, Aledo and Monmouth locations.
Dr. Pothula has an office at 350 John Deere Road, Moline, Illinois and may be reached by calling 309-743-6700.
Education & Training
- Kurnool Medical College, Doctor of Medicine
- Wayne State University, Internal Medicine
- University of Missouri, Cardiology
- Brown University, Providence, Rhode Island, Interventional Cardiology
Awards & Certifications
Honors, Awards, etc.
Dr. Pothula was awarded many gold medals during his medical graduation for academic achievements.
He is Board Certified in Cardiovascular Diseases and Interventional Cardiology, and is a member of the Genesis Heart Institute.