I really enjoy connecting with people in ways that facilitate the sharing of deeper thoughts and emotions-- stuff that's typically tough to talk about.
My goal is to help people deal with difficulties in how they think, feel, and behave. I chose to specialize in psychiatry because mental health affects all areas of our lives.
- Year began practicing:
- Year joined staff:
- Psychiatry/Child Adolescent
Areas Of Interest
All aspects of mental health care, in particular children and adolescents.
I enjoy spending time with family and friends. Also, reading and listening to audiobooks.
Education & Training
- Pennsylvania University College of Medicine, MD
- University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics, Family Medicine/Psychiatry Combined Residency
- University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics:, General Adult Psychiatry
Awards & Certifications
Board-Certified in both General Adult and Child/Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Iowa Psychiatric Physicians Society
- American Psychiatric Association
- American Academy of Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists