William J. Witcik, MD, FACC, FACP
Call for an Appointment
- Year joined staff:
- Cardiology (Heart)
- Interventional Cardiology
He is licensed in both Iowa and Illinois and is available for outpatient consultation and follow-up visits at the Davenport East Rusholme and Geneseo locations.
Dr. Witcik is a member of the Genesis Heart Institute and his office is located within the Heart Institute at 1236 E. Rusholme Street, Suite 300, Davenport, Iowa. He may be reached at 563-324-2992.
Education & Training
- University of North Dakota (Grand Forks, ND), Doctor of Medicine
- Hennepin County Medical Center (Minneapolis, MN), Internal Medicine
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Cardiology
- Iowa Heart Center in Des Moines, Iowa, Interventional Cardiology
Awards & Certifications
Dr. Witcik is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
He is a member of the American Medical Association, the American Heart Association, the Iowa Medical Society, and the Scott County Medical Society. He is a fellow in the American College of Cardiology.