Samantha Catton, PA-C
Call for an Appointment
I am passionate about being a Physician Assistant because I am able to work with all ages groups, care for the underserved, and give back to my community by educating my patients about their health.
My philosophy of care is to treat my patient as a whole and make sure their questions are answered.
Sunday : Closed
Monday : 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Tuesday : 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Wednesday : 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Thursday : 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Friday : 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Saturday : Closed
- Year began practicing:
- Year joined staff:
Areas Of Interest
My areas of interest within my field of medicine include mental health, women's health, children's wellness, wound care, and sports medicine.
I enjoy spending my free time playing with my puppy, doing yoga, scrapbooking, reading, playing all sports, attending live music events, and spending time with my family and friends.
Education & Training
- Iowa Wesleyan College, BS, Pre-Med and Biology
- St. Ambrose University, MA, Physician Assistant
Awards & Certifications
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA) 2019
- American Academy of Physician Assistant
- Illinois Academy of Physician Assistants