I love OT because I have a job like no other, everyday is different. I take pride in knowing that each day I can make a difference-big or small.
Occupational Therapy is a unique profession in which we can adapt, adjust and create opportunities for our patients to live their best lives. My interest in this field developed while at Cornell College majoring in both psychology and kinesiology. Occupational Therapy was a perfect combination of both interest areas.
- Year began practicing:
- Year joined staff:
Areas Of Interest
- Geriatrics- Neurologic and orthopedic diagnoses
- Fall prevention
- In-home safety utilizing adaptive equipment
- Upper extremity dysfunction
In my free time I can be found catching a Chicago Cubs game, shopping, or traveling with family to an Iowa Hawkeyes football game.
Education & Training
- BA, Psychology and Kinesiology, Cornell College
- MA, Occupational Therapy, St. Ambrose University
Awards & Certifications
National Board Certified | 2011
Illinois Occupational Therapy Association