Brooke Foster, DPT, OCS, CMT
Call for an Appointment
I love seeing my patients return to the activities they love, whether it's getting back to playing softball after an injury or being able to get on and off the floor to play with their grand kids with less pain.
I believe in patient-centered care and working together to achieve your individual goals. I became a physical therapist because I value the importance of exercise and movement and love continuously learning new ideas and evidence-based techniques to help my patients.
Sunday : Closed
Monday : 7:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Tuesday : 7:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Wednesday : 7:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Thursday : 7:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Friday : 7:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Saturday : Closed
- Year began practicing:
- Year joined staff:
Areas Of Interest
I enjoy treating orthopedic and post-surgical patients of all ages. I am also experienced at treating patients with dizziness, balance difficulties, and post-concussion.
I enjoy spending time with my husband and dog, snowboarding, playing recreational volleyball, and traveling.
Education & Training
- St. Ambrose University, B.S., Exercise Science
- St. Ambrose University, Doctorate of Physical Therapy Residency
- St. Ambrose University, Orthopedic Residency
Awards & Certifications
- Board Certified Specialist in Orthopedics (OCS)
- Certified Manual Therapist (CMT)
- APTA Credentialed Clinical Instructor