Areas of Excellence at Genesis Medical Center, East Rusholme Street
The emergency department at Genesis Medical Center, Davenport is a Level III trauma care facility, the highest level available in the Iowa Quad-Cities.
Find an exceptional birth experience at the Davenport BirthCenter and in the unlikely event your child needs it, access to the Iowa Quad Cities' most advanced Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU).
Our new 21st Century facility at the Genesis Medical Center, Davenport, East Rusholme Street is focused on giving you the best joint replacement surgery experience. Learn more about the Quad Cities' only dedicated Orthopedic Hospital.
With new state-of-the-art operating rooms, Genesis is the Quad Cities’ leader in robotic surgery that is helping patients recover faster and go home from the hospital sooner.
At the Genesis Heart Institute, you’ll benefit from a team of top cardiologists, surgeons, vascular specialists and other medical professionals who combine their knowledge and expertise to provide well-rounded treatment. Find out why our comprehensive heart care is unmatched in the region.
Patient Meal Times:
Breakfast: 7:30 - 8:30 a.m.
Lunch: 11:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Dinner: 5:00 - 6:00 p.m.
Guest Meal Tray:
Visitors wishing to eat in the patient's room may order a guest meal tray. The meal must be ordered and paid for in advance by contacting the cashier in the dining room. The guest meal tray will be delivered to the patient's room at the same time the patient's meal is delivered.
The cafeteria is located on Level One.
Continental Breakfast: 7:00 - 10:30 a.m. daily
Hot Breakfast: 7:30 - 9:00 a.m. daily
Lunch: 11:00 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. daily
Dinner: 4:30 - 6:30 p.m. daily
Intensive Care Units
Visiting arrangements should be made with the nurse caring for the patient. A limit of two persons per visit is permitted. Quiet time (no visitors) is observed from 1:30 - 3:30 p.m. and 9:30 - 11:00 p.m.
Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
Visiting arrangements must be made with the nursing staff. Visitation is limited to family only.
All other areas
11:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. daily
Recognition for Genesis Medical Center, Davenport
- Magnet recognized for nursing excellence
- Blue Distinction Center for bariatric surgery, total hip and knee replacement, maternity, spine surgery
- Baby Friendly designated BirthCenter
Recognition for Genesis Health System
- 3-time Top-Ranked Community Hospital in Iowa by U.S. News & World Report
- Iowa Recognition for Performance Excellence Gold Award (1st health system to receive)
- National Top 20th Percentile for Quality (7 times)
- Most Wired award winner for I.T. excellence (15 times)
- Zero Serious Safety Events in FY 2017 putting us in the top 1% of the nation in patient safety