As always, please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment time with your photo I.D., your insurance card, and any co-pays you may have.
Our office hours are 8 a.m.- 5 p.m. Monday-Friday.
Our phone number remains the same: (563) 421-4244.
For urgent calls after hours, please call (563) 328-4751.
- Bone and joint infections, including prosthetic joint infections
- Central nervous system infections
- Complicated respiratory tract infections
- Endocarditis and other vascular infections
- Fever of unknown origin
- Hepatitis B and C testing and treatment
- HIV infection and Primary Care services for HIV patients (Ryan White Part B and C Grants can help with copays for office visits, lab work, dental visits, specialty referrals, and Individual and Partner counseling)
- Infections in high-risk pregnancy
- Infections in immunocompromised hosts (i.e. solid organ and stem cell transplant recipients)
- Infections with MRSA, VRE, ESBL, CREs and other multi-drug resistant organisms (MDROs)
- Intra-abdominal infections
- Invasive fungal infections
- Other device infections
- Other viral infections
- Post exposure prophylaxis (PEP)
- Pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP) for individuals at risk for HIV infection
- Recurrent infections
- Recurrent or complicated urinary tract infections
- Recurrent or refractory Clostridium difficile infection
- Recurrent or refractory skin and soft tissue infections
- STI testing and treatment
- Tuberculosis and non-tuberculous mycobacterial infections