I love helping each of my patients be the healthiest they can be, so that they can continue to do what they love!
I believe the strength of our society comes from a strong foundation of health. As a small child, I was surrounded by healthcare needs that were too often not met. I wanted that to change! I watched as so many that I loved were taken from me. My grandmother by a brain aneurysm, my grandfather by heart attack, my favorite coach by cancer, and nearly my father from lung cancer. I wanted to make even a small change in that cycle, so I dedicated my studies to science and medicine.
- Year began practicing:
- Year joined staff:
Areas Of Interest
I am interested in the aspects of emergency and critical medicine with additional special interest in cardiac and pulmonary medicine.
Education & Training
- St. Ambrose University, Undergraduate Degree
- St. Ambrose University, M.A. Physcian Assistant
Awards & Certifications
- Certified as a Physician Assistant through the NCCPA
- Iowa Physician Assistant Society (IPAS)
- American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA)
- Illinois Academy of Physician Assistant (IAPA)