Jesicah E. Ambrisco, DO
Call for an Appointment
Good healthcare changes lives. I enjoy learning about the unique backgrounds and experiences my patients bring to clinic and I strive to improve access to quality care. I am passionate about preventive medicine and whole-person wellness, and I want to help my patients achieve the best possible quality of life.
Medicine provides me with the perfect blend of intellectual challenges and the ability to put my love of teaching into practice. My philosophy is to provide high-quality, compassionate care that is tailored to the individual needs of each of my patients.
Monday: 7:15 AM - 4:30 PM
Tuesday: 7:15 AM - 4:30 PM
Wednesday: 7:15 AM - 4:30 PM
Thursday: 7:15 AM - 4:30 PM
Friday: 7:15 AM - 4:30 PM
- Year began practicing:
- Year joined staff:
Areas Of Interest
- Preventative Medicine
- Sports Medicine
- Women's Health
I enjoy being active and spending time outdoors. I'm an avid sports fan and I like to spend my free time with family, watching movies, attending live music shows, and traveling.
Education & Training
- Des Moines University College of Osteopathic Medicine
- University of South Carolina Upstate, Education
- University of Iowa, Interdisciplinary Health Sciences
- Genesis Family Medicine Residency Program
Awards & Certifications
Honors, Awards, etc.
- 2020-2021: Chief Resident Genesis Family Medical Residency
- Des Moines University Graduate with Distinction
- 2018: Des Moines University Excellence in Family Medicine - Sigma Sigma Phi