"During my 37 years in the nursing profession, I have been privileged to work with all ages of patients and assist them with their health care needs. I remain very passionate about my belief that patients are deserving of the best care possible. I continue to believe patients provide me with new learning opportunities each day as to how I can help them as well as other patients entrusted to my care."
My philosophy of care is based on the belief that my patients need to be active participants in their care and receive education or guidance to allow them to make appropriate decisions in regards to their health care. I entered the medical field initially as a RN due to my desire to care for and educate patients as well as serve as their advocate. Upon completion of my ARNP, I am able to continue to care for and educate patients as a provider.
Sunday : Closed
Monday : 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Tuesday : 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Wednesday : 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Thursday : 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Friday : 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Saturday : Closed
- Year began practicing:
- Year joined staff:
- Family Practice
- Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner
Education & Training
- Clinton Community College, Associate in Nursing
- University of Dubuque, Bachelors in Nursing
- University of Illinois at Chicago, Masters in Nurse Practitioner
Awards & Certifications
Honors, Awards, etc.
Graduated with Honors: Summa Cum Laude and Outstanding Graduate
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners/AANP
- American College of Cardiology/ACC
- Quad Cities Area APN/PA Alliance