Caitlin Cleveland, OTR/L, LSVT-BIG
Call for an Appointment
I love empowering clients to take control of their own health care, by providing education on their condition and improving their functional ability to get back into life and things they enjoy.
I chose to go into occupational therapy to help people improve their ability to participate in meaningful activities and occupations.
Monday: 7:15 AM - 5:45 PM
Tuesday: 7:15 AM - 5:45 PM
Wednesday: 7:15 AM - 5:45 PM
Thursday: 7:15 AM - 5:45 PM
Friday: 7:15 AM - 5:45 PM
- Year began practicing:
- Year joined staff:
Areas Of Interest
Neurological Conditions, Lifestyle Medicine, Occupational Therapy's role in using Lifestyle Interventions to improve quality of life and overall wellbeing
I'm from Charleston, IL. I graduated from Eastern Illinois University with a Bachelor's and Master's Degree in Clinical Exercise Science. I graduated from St. Ambrose University in 2020 with a Doctorate in Occupational Therapy. I enjoy spending time with my husband and our Husky-Sheppard mix pup, hiking and spending time outdoors.
Education & Training
- St. Ambrose University, Doctor of Occupational Therapy
- Carle Foundation Hospital, Champaign, IL, Residency
- Good Samaritan SNF, Davenport, IA, Residency
- Genesis Physical Therapy and Wellness, Bettendorf, IA, Residency
Awards & Certifications
- Licensed Occupational Therapist
- Certified Brain Injury Specialist by Academy Certified Brain Injury Specialists LSVT BIG