As a child, I knew I was going to be a nurse, and have been one my entire adult life. It is who I am. I am passionate about ensuring quality and safe care to patients and families at there most vulnerable.
I try to live my life with the philosophy "do unto others as you would have done to you." As a nurse, and now nurse practitioner, I use this philosophy to ensure my patients and family receive the same respect and care I want for my family and loves.
- Year began practicing:
- Year joined staff:
Areas Of Interest
As a registered nurse, half of my career has been in critical care, and find my interests are often within this area.
I am a mother of 2 grown boys and grandmother to 3 amazing boys, who are the light of my life. In my spare time, I enjoy spending time with my grandsons, family and friends. I also enjoy reading, crafting, walking, and hiking.
Education & Training
- Clinton Community College, Associates Degree in Nursing (ADN)
- St. Ambrose University, Bachelors of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- University of Illinois at Chicago, Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP)
Awards & Certifications
Honors, Awards, etc.
- 2014 Daisy Award (Diseases Attacking the Immune System)
- Adult Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner (AGACNP)
- American Association of Critical Care Nurses
- American Nurses Association