Bradley W. Johnson, DO
Accepting new patients.
Call for an Appointment
There is no better way to make a difference in someone's life than to help them improve their health.
I believe in partnering with people to help them choose healthier lifestyles.
Sunday : Closed
Monday : 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Tuesday : 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Wednesday : 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Thursday : 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Friday : 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Saturday : Closed
- Year began practicing:
- Year joined staff:
Areas Of Interest
I like taking care of sports related issues. I also help take care of most common medical issues as well.
I enjoy spending time with my family, but I also love to run and play tennis.
Education & Training
- Des Moines University
- Genesis Quad Cities Family Medicine Program
- University of Texas Health Science Center - San Antonio, General Surgery
Awards & Certifications
Honors, Awards, etc.
- Air Force Commendation Medal - 2008
- Genesis Family Medicine Residency Program Preceptor of the Year - 2019
- American Board of Family Medicine