Zarrish S. Khan, MD
Accepting new patients.
A referral is required.
Call for an Appointment
When patients consent to surgery they entrust me with their lives. That is a privilege I don't take lightly.
In 2011, my mother was diagnosed with cancer. A surgeon oncologist removed the cancer and today we celebrate her 'rebirthday' coinciding with her surgery date. Being through this experience showed me how important it is to provide compassionate, quality care to all of my patients.
Sunday : Closed
Monday : 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Tuesday : 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Wednesday : 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Thursday : 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Friday : 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Saturday : Closed
- Year began practicing:
- Year joined staff:
Areas Of Interest
- Thoracic oncology
- lung cancer
- tracheal tumors
- thymic tumors
- chest wall tumors
- minimally invasive thoracic surgery, including thorascopic, laparoscopic and bronchoscopic procedures
- mediastinal, pleural and diaphragm pathology
- general thoracic surgery
Education & Training
- The Aga Khan University, Karachi, Pakistan, Bachelor of Medicine/Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, General Surgery Residency
- New York Presbyterian-Weill Cornell Medical Center/ Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery
Awards & Certifications
Honors, Awards, etc.
- Graduated Medical School with Honors in Anatomy, Microbiology, Ophthalmology, Pathology, Psychiatry, Community Health Sciences and Surgery
- Scholarship to work in Transplant Surgery and Anesthesiology at Karolinska University Hospital, Sweden
- Research scholarship for summer program at University of Pennsylvania, PA
- Research Scholarship for summer program at University of Leeds, UK
General Surgery Thoracic Surgery
American College of Surgery Society of Thoracic Surgery