I have found one my my great life’s purposes is to care for people in their time of need and to quickly figure out the best way I can help them.
I believe everyone deserves access the highest quality of life and health possible. I started off as an EMT and found myself at home with the medical team and continued to keep pushing to always learn more and grow as a provider.
- Year began practicing:
- Year began practicing in specialty:
Areas Of Interest
- Critical care in emergency medicine
- Process improvement
- Community Medicine
- Emergency Medical Services (EMS)
- Leadership and advocacy
I enjoy gardening with native plants, playing soccer and spending time with my family.
Education & Training
- Des Moines University, D.O.
- Case Western University at Metrohealth Medical Center and Cleveland Clinic Foundation in Cleveland, Ohio, Residency
Awards & Certifications
Honors, Awards, etc.
- Gold Humanism Honor Society, 2016
- Top ten percentile, Des Moines University
- Medical Student of the Year. Mercy One Hospital, Des Moines, IA, 2017