Cynthia C. Lira, ARNP
Call for an Appointment
A very important person once told me, "We do not have the power to cure, but we have the power to care."
I believe knowledge, educating, caring, communicating and establishing a good relationship with each individual patient are essential for providing excellent care.
Sunday : Closed
Monday : 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Tuesday : 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Wednesday : 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Thursday : 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Friday : 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Saturday : Closed
- Year joined staff:
Areas Of Interest
- Spine Pain Management
I am happily married, and we have a 10-year-old amazing son. We are currently foster parents to an active 4 year old boy and a happy 3 month old baby boy. We are very family-oriented and enjoy being outdoors walking our dogs, jogging, riding bikes or gardening. We also love to travel.
Education & Training
- University of Illinois, Chicago, Family Nurse Practitioner
- University of Illinois, Chicago, Master of Science in Nursing
- University of Iowa, Bachelor of Science in Nursing
Awards & Certifications
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- Certified Family Nurse Practitioner
American Academy of Nurse Practitioners