I love getting to really know and understand my patients. Being trusted with the ability to help alleviate their suffering is a privileged honor and very fulfilling.
I believe to properly treat a patient you must first understand them. I have always had a curiosity about the medical field from a young age. A leukemia diagnosis that was treated with a bone marrow transplant in my early twenties blessed me with the unique advantage of the patient's perspective and pushed me to be the provider I am today.
- Year began practicing:
- Year joined staff:
- Behavioral Health | Inpatient
Areas Of Interest
I am interested in treating all mental health diagnosis.
I enjoy reading and spending time in the great outdoors with my family and two dogs.
Education & Training
- St. Ambrose University, Undergraduate Degree
- St. Ambrose University, Masters of Physician Assistant Studies
Awards & Certifications
- Certified as a Physician Assistant through the NCCPA
- Iowa Physician Assistant Society (IPAS)
- American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA)