Andrew F. Philip, MD, PhD
Accepting new patients.
A referral is required.
Call for an Appointment
I pride myself in doing a great job for my patients.
My philosophy of care is to treat patients the way that I would want to be treated.
Monday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Tuesday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Wednesday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Thursday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Friday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Year joined staff:
When I'm not in the office or the O.R. I enjoy outdoor activities including sports, hiking, and SCUBA diving.
Education & Training
- University of Chicago – Pritzker School of Medicine, Chicago, IL, Doctor of Philosophy
- University of Chicago – Pritzker School of Medicine, Chicago, IL, Doctor of Medicine
- University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics, Iowa City, IA, General Surgery
- University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics, Iowa City, IA, Surgical Critical Care
Awards & Certifications
Honors, Awards, etc.
- Arnold P. Gold Foundation Humanism and Excellence in Teaching award (2012)
- Co-valedictorian, University of Southern California School of Engineering (1999)
- Phi Kappa Phi, All-University Honor Society (1999)
- Tau Beta Pi, Engineering Honor Society (1996)
Surgical Critical Care