I am passionate about health literacy and patient education as vital elements of mutual goal setting, positive outcomes, and health resiliency.
I felt called into the field of nursing to provide compassionate, holistic, competent, ethical care for individuals and communities in need.
- Year began practicing:
- Year joined staff:
Areas Of Interest
- Family Medicine
- Emergency Medicine/Urgent Care
- Occupational Health
- Public Health
I am married with two college-age children. My husband and I enjoy working together on DIY home improvement projects, exploring new hiking trails, and casual bird watching. Some of my hobbies include gardening, reading, and sewing.
Education & Training
- Illinois State University, Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Baylor University, Master of Public Health
- Illinois State University, Master of Science in Nursing
Awards & Certifications
ANCC-American Nurses Credentialing Center-Family Nurse Practitioner
- Emergency Nurses Association
- American Nurses Association
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners