Samyuktha Ramavaram, MD
Call for an Appointment
I went into Gastroenterology because I realized that I was able to make a difference in patient's health care while treating digestive disorders. This leads to a better quality of life.
My philosophy of care is to provide appropriate medical care to patients in a timely manner.
- Year began practicing:
- Year joined staff:
I enjoy spending time with family and painting.
Education & Training
- University of Texas, San Antonio, BS, Biology
- University of Texas, San Antonio, MBA
- UT Southwestern Medical School, Dallas, Medical School
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, Internal Medicine Residency
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, Gastroenterology Fellowship
Awards & Certifications
- 2014 | Board certified in Internal Medicine
- 2018 | Board certified in Gastroenterology
- American College of Gastroenterology