Genesis Foundation ARNP Scholarship
This $1,000 scholarship will be awarded to a Genesis employee currently accepted or enrolled in a Doctor of Nursing Practice program or completing a MSN program as part of/leading licensure as an ARNP. This scholarship is for Genesis Health System employees only.
- One thousand ($1,000) will be awarded annually.
- Applicant must be employed by Genesis Health System.
- Applicant must be accepted or enrolled in a Doctor of Nursing Practice program or completing a MSN program as part of/leading to licensure as an ARNP.
- Applicant must maintain a .4 FTE or higher while accessing scholarship funds.
- Applicant must not be in corrective action level 2 or above.
- Applicant must demonstrate professional demeanor and exemplify the Standards of Behavior.
Terms of Scholarship:
- Scholarship proceeds must be used within one year of award. Any funds not used during this period will be released for use in awards to others.
- Scholarship funds will be released to the educational institution, not to the scholarship recipient, for payment of upcoming tuition and fees.
- Scholarship recipient must submit tuition invoice including amount due, billing address, student name and ID to email@example.com in order to have funds released to their educational institution.
- Application must be made online by deadline of February 28.
- Consideration will be given to the applicant’s participation in Genesis activities, promotion of professionalism, length of service, a satisfactory work record and quality of application essay.
- Request a letter of recommendation from your supervisor via your online application.
- It is your responsibility to ensure your application is complete and that your letters of recommendation have been submitted.
- Scholarship recipients will be notified annually in April.
Statement of Anti-Discrimination Policy:
- Decision will not be made on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, ancestry, marital status, unfavorable military discharge, handicap or age. No question on the application is intended to secure information to be used for such discrimination.
If you have questions about the scholarship or application process, email the foundation at firstname.lastname@example.org.